my recent reads..

Atomic Accidents: A History of Nuclear Meltdowns and Disasters; From the Ozark Mountains to Fukushima
Power Sources and Supplies: World Class Designs
Red Storm Rising
Locked On
Analog Circuits Cookbook
The Teeth Of The Tiger
Sharpe's Gold
Without Remorse
Practical Oscillator Handbook
Red Rabbit

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

LittleArduinoProjects#194 DIY ESP8266 DevBoard

With the funding of the MicroPython on the ESP8266 campaign, my interest in the ESP8266 is rekindled!

I have an ESP-01 module lying around, but I'm a bit tired of wiring it up a breadboard again. So here is a little "devboard" I whipped up on a 4x6cm protoboard and hot-glued to a business card holder.

Now it's plug'n'play - add power and plug in a USB serial adapter and I'm good to go.

As always, all notes, schematics and code are in the Little Arduino Projects repo on GitHub.

No comments: